Thursday, June 23, 2011
Wednesday, June 8, 2011
This week a giant sinkhole appeared out of nowhere in Mid-Town Manhattan. The city is at a lost to why the sinkhole appeared, although here are some theories:
- Economy so bad, even the streets are depressed.
- Street workers in bright neon green caution vests were running out of stuff to stand and point at.
- Like many other New Yorkers this summer, Manhattan decided it too would hit the streets with an exposed crack.
- Hole actually just publicity stunt for new show ‘The Real Housewives of the Underground Mole People’.
- I guess this city isn’t as ‘constant-heavy-traffic-garbage-and-weird-liquids-flowing-through-the-street’ proof as we thought.
- Hole in city part of mayor’s plan to make New York more ‘aerodynamic’.
- Just a city scar from another epic battle between Godzilla and Snookie.
- This is what happens when you buy one of those cheap knock-off roads in China-Town.
- Hole created to make visitors from New Jersey feel more at home.
- Looks like Jimmy Hoffa finally escaped!