THIS IS THE OFFICIAL BLOG OF NICK VATTEROTT AND HIS WEBSITE WWW.OODLESOFPUN.COM

Thursday, May 13, 2010

I follow Hugo Chavez ON TWITTER!!!


This past weekend dictator Hugo Chavez became the most followed man on Twitter in Venezuela after only two weeks of signing up for the micro-blog site. Excited by the news, I went ahead and read some of his tweets:

- “At wedding of ugly woman; I now pronounce you husband and YIKES!!!”

- “What a day: First late to work, then slapped with more human rights violations, now my stapler is missing. WTF???”

- “Golden girls Season 5 comes out on blue ray Friday, CANT WAIT!!!”

- “Has it been more chilly than normal lately, or am I an insane crazy power hungry dictator?”

- “Girl Scout Cookies. OMG!!! I wish these thin mints were FAT MINTS!!!”

- “Death to America!”

- “I think half of my followers are just ads.”

- “Why don’t I tweet in Spanish?”

No comments:

Post a Comment