THIS IS THE OFFICIAL BLOG OF NICK VATTEROTT AND HIS WEBSITE WWW.OODLESOFPUN.COM

Friday, February 12, 2010

I was talking to someone this week about how so many times I have some time to kill, and I'll go on the internet, and have no idea what to do. I have the internet, everything in the entire world, an endless string of fascinating and interesting sites, right in front of me; and I check my gmail and my facebook, and then can't think of anywhere else to go. So I think I'm going to make it a point to find where there are interesting places on the world wide web to visit during one's lunch break and pass then along. For today I will pass along a video from comedian Alana Johnston; it's just completely absurd, cracks my shit up. Hope you enjoy, everyone have a great Friday, and I will see YOU, through a crack in the bathroom stall door!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment