THIS IS THE OFFICIAL BLOG OF NICK VATTEROTT AND HIS WEBSITE WWW.OODLESOFPUN.COM

Monday, August 2, 2010

I tell you what it's hot today, in fact it's so hot, I said IT'S SO HOT...



It's so hot that when someone says, "Talk to the hand", I do; just for the shade.

It's so hot I saw Lady Gaga wearing practical clothing.

It's so hot I climbed in the oven just to cool off

It's so hot I got B.O. taking a shower

It's so hot I went to 'human centipede' just to get out of the sun.

It's so hot the crazy pigeon lady is only wearing three coats.

It's so hot I saw keith sweat.

It's so hot I saw a hipster wearing skinny jean shorts.

It's so hot I saw a Palestinian schvitzing.

Its so hot even Jack Nicholson had a hard time being cool.

1 comment:

  1. ". . . the sun rose with such intense heat that it would have been enough to dissolve his brains, if he had had any left." - Miguel De Cervantes Saavedra, Don Quixote, Signet Cassics®, February 2001, pg. 63

    ReplyDelete